The iTEP Certificate Tests are a suite of evaluations designed to give users a clear picture of test-taker proficiency at different levels of fluency in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). There are four tests available within the suite of exams:
- iTEP Foundation: Evaluates test takers at the A1-A2 (elementary) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading. >>> Purchase Test
- iTEP Essential: Evaluates at the A1-B2 (intermediate) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading. >>> Purchase Test
- iTEP Essential-Plus: built as an expansion of iTEP Essential, the test adds writing and speaking to the evaluated skills of iTEP Essential. >>> Purchase Test
- iTEP Advanced: Evaluates at the C1-C1+ (advanced) levels. Skills evaluated include grammar, reading, listening, vocabulary, writing, and speaking. >>> Purchase Test
The iTEP tests occur online, at proctored computer labs situated in public iTEP testing centers or on-location at our client’s headquarters.
- Foundation: 30 minutes
- Essential: 60 minutes (with “Plus” optional feature the time extends to 90 minutes)
- Advanced: 90 minutes
We have partner institutions all around the world, and our list of partners is always growing. To see a current list of institutions who accept iTEP, please click here. Interested in becoming a partner school? Apply today.