The refund policy of iTEP India is as follows:
- To receive a refund, you must cancel your registration by the deadline that is before you have received the test ID and password.
- Once the test ID is shared with you then you are not eligible for the refund.
- Refunds are in U.S. dollars and include taxes as applicable.
- Cash refunds aren’t available.
- If you paid by credit/debit card or e-check, the refund will be credited back to the original credit/debit card or bank account.
- Refunds are available for registration only. They aren’t available for other services.